Thursday, January 8, 2009

36 Weeks

I have now reached the 36 week mark in the pregnancy and Dennis and I are getting anxious for Norah's arrival!! I can now clean the house from top to bottom and not worry about where I will be able to deliver. This day means I can have her at the base in their Labor and Delivery Unit, if it is not full when I get there. I can also get the grocery shopping done this weekend (with Dennis' help of course) in case she decides to arrive early I will not feel like I have so much to do. I know Dennis can take care of everything, but I would feel much better if he didn't have to do it all. This week I have added a couple extra pictures of the belly to give a better idea of what I look like "all around". Of course I will keep all information available as the time gets closer and after her arrival.

2 comments:

Fadela said...

I am so excited for you! Look how cute your belly is! I will try to call you from work tomorrow K.

Amber Fuselier said...

Thank you! I am so excited and cannot wait for her to arrive!! If you aren't able to shoot me an e-mail and I will call you.