Monday, June 15, 2009

What a week

Since Dennis took our professional camera I have had to use the video camera to get recordings of Norah. I was able to get a recording of her laughing. The only problem now is getting them on this site. If they are too big they will not upload, so now I am trying to figure out how to do this so you all can see how much shes changing. Any help on what to use would be much appreciated.
Now that the new week has started it has been "a case of the Mondays", I just found out they totaled the car, so now we are going to try and have them fix the car with old parts if not we are looking at getting another one to last us until we leave. But with Dennis gone it is up to me........there are some decisions I don't like making on my own, and this is one of them, but I have no choice.

I better get back to studying......classes started today too!!

No comments: