Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!!
This year Tyler came out to spend it with Dennis and I, and is enjoying himself here. Yesterday, we all went to the soccer field and I took a few pictures of the Boys an Bella kicking the ball around. Here is Bella protecting the soccer ball!
The Boys and Bella relaxing from playing so hard at the park before Tyler and I get started on the cookies!! After returning home from the soccer field Tyler and I got to work on the Christmas cookies for Santa. We got a picture of Tyler rubbing my big cookie filled belly! We finished decorating the cookies after dinner when were were able to give them a "taste test" in case any of them broke while they were being decorated.

They look pretty good........good enough to EAT!! Christmas morning came, Dennis and I with coffee in tow, and Tyler with hot chocolate opened our gifts. Dennis and I took a little nap while watching It's a Wonderful Life, and Tyler played his new DS game. Tyler and the Heely's he wanted for Christmas, and Dennis and I with our gifts from Tyler. And Bella got some Pigs Ears from all of us.
We played Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader after we finally woke up!
The boys and Bella relaxing and playing video games
Finally, the one thing we miss about being in Utah has happened here after nearly three years.........SNOW!!!

God Bless, and hope you had a wonderful Christmas filled with laughter and love.

No comments: