Sunday, December 14, 2008

Baby Shower

After being in Italy for nearly three years, I finally found out about this site from Debbie. I will be keeping you all up to date on what is going on with us and providing some pictures and videos as well.

Today was Norah's Baby Shower!!!

I want to thank all of you who came and those that were unable to attend the shower. I know how much you wish you could have been here to join in this special occasion. The shower was terrific!!! Thank you Andrea, Veronica, and Mary Ann for everything, it was truly a special and unforgetable day, I will be forever grateful.


I love this card, it reminds me of the announcement I sent out that we were expecting our little bundle of joy!
Thank you girls for such a great time!!
Andrea, Amber, MaryAnn and Veronia - You gals are fantastic!!






Thank you Maritza for making this beautiful and tasty cake!








I will attach more pictures later. I love you all.....Amber

1 comment:

Christy V said...

Thanks so much for sending the link to see these great pics of your baby shower! You are waaaayyyy cute pregnant. And the cake is so adorable or should I say was. lol. I'm SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I wish I could've been there!! You take it easy and make sure Dennis gives you plenty back rubs!!